Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Photo's , can you trust your eyes?

Having a discussion on one of the forums and folks showing a nice picture which may or may not have a spirit visible in it. Then there's the "red eyes" in the forest discussion. I mentioned that photographers have been plagued by this red eye a long time stat it may simply be light reflecting off the eyes. I also suggested that the spirit image is somewhat easily faked. Especially when the entity is off in the distance and the quality is not so great. I've been a photographer and filmmaker a lot longer than I've been doing Paranormal Investigation. I try to keep in mind the things I've learned over the years and not immediately conclude things are Paranormal. I'll leave you with an image to look at. Not from the discussion, it's one of mine.


from Mad Mohawk Films http://ift.tt/1qqYlVh
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment