Saturday, May 14, 2016

Spirit boxes hoax or amazing device

         Well I went to last nights Brooklyn ghost hunters meet up group here in beautiful Gravesend Brooklyn last night and met some nice folks had some good chatter about ghost hunting and possible places to hunt equipment and so forth. Now just from seeing some of the shows on reality TV to me some of the equipment just seems ludicrous. For example the ghost boxes or squawk boxes or whatever they call them they're the ones that the scan radio frequencies and spit out random gibberish in answer to your questions I think that they are nonsense but like I told the folks last night I am not in investigator I'm a camera operator/filmmaker and they just don't seem like plausible devices yet they used constantly.  What are your thoughts on these devices do you think they truly to function as advertised or are they simply a money grab? Here is a link to a video giving reasons not to buy them and simply use good quality audio recorders for EVP's.    Ghost Box Link

from Brooklyn Ghost Hunters http://ift.tt/1sbzkhM
via IFTTT

from Mad Mohawk Films http://ift.tt/1sbAY3d
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment