Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Akai MPC Renaissance faux Stand Alone

More silliness while I await my Microsoft Surface Pro 3 to arrive. Shoulda moved the Alesis Badge from my Electronic Drum Kit over to left to hide the Akai badge tho. I still have a few weeks before I have to decide whether I’m going to get the MPC One or not. The 2 gig Ram in all the Stand alone MPC’s perplexes me greatly but of course it’s purpose built so less of a RAM hog I guess. Hoping the Surface Pro 3 works well and staves off GAS. The image is a mock-up using my iPadPro. I have sent audio out of the iPad into the Renaissance as well as controlled the iPad’s Synth App’s via MIDI from the Renaissance. I’ve not yet tried sending MIDI from the iPad to the MPC yet tho but see no reason it shouldn’t work. AudioModern Riffer springs to mind as a fun iOS app to use to control the MPC.


No comments:

Post a Comment