Sunday, September 20, 2020

Teenage Engineering OP-Z test with Filmic Pro

Teenage Engineering OP-Z test with Filmic Pro had some fun with the OP-Z and it’s step components. The 24 meg per audio pack limit irks me tho the sound doesn’t seem to suffer terribly. I guess I’m just spoiled by the MPC’s multi sampled instruments. I didn’t bother to fool with the Motion player of the OP-Z as I didn’t want to overload my brain. The OP-Z’s ability to be used as direct audio in on iOS ROCKS, I used Filmic Pro to capture this footage and it popped right up as an audio source in there. I just got a USB-B to USB-C a cable today to let me use some of my MIDI Controllers but think I should have gone with a USB-C Hub to be more flexible. Oh well guess I’ll grab one soon for devices that are USB Class compliant but use USB Micro cables etc. so far this is a fun machine. Having done 3D a animation in past I will jump into Unity and see if I can get my feet wet making VideoPaks. Thanks for watching please subscribe and give us a thumbs up so we know you’d like to see more videos like this. ,

No comments:

Post a Comment