Thursday, August 11, 2016

Apple AirDrop

Good evening everyone, well tonight is the very first time I've ever used Apple's AirDrop function. It's been there tantalizing me all along but my recent return to the iPhone in the form of the SE is what sent me over the edge and got me to try it. I shot some footage with the iPhone SE in 4K as well as a still to make a thumbnail and used AirDrop to transfer to my iPadPro. It worked sooooooo nicely and makes me wish I could use AirDrop on my Panasonic Camera's too. For some odd reason even Panasonic's app for the iPad can't wirelessly transfer 4K footage which vexes me greatly. I used PlasQ's fabululous ComicLife software to make my thumbnail and edited the 4K footage in Pinnacle Studio Pro all on the iPadPro then uploaded to YouTube directly from the iPadPro. All in all, I'm very happy with my iPhone SE and iPadPro combo.  


from Mad Mohawk Films http://ift.tt/2bkkFuP
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment